Teething Gel,15 g, 4+m
40,99 zl PLN
Completely natural and safe, Jack N' Jill Baby Gum & Tooth Wipes are made from 100% cotton. Safe From Birth. Trusted by Parents Since 1949.
The JACK N' JILL Teething Gel is designed to ease the discomfort of teething. A soothing formula containing chamomile and calendula counteract sore gums and teething. A tasty gel, thanks to organically certified flavours, is delicious and safe to use. Suitable for babies from the age of 4 months.
- For infants under 4 months consult a doctor prior to use. If irritation, pain, swelling or redness does not go away or rash or fever develops, stop use and consult your doctor. In case of an overdose or allergic reaction seek medical advice immediately. Do not use if tube or tip is damaged prior to opening. Keep out of reach of children.
- Age: 4+m;
- Soothing formula containing chamomile and calendula;
- Natural alternative to Bonjela;
- Mild natural vanilla flavour;
- Benzocaine & belladonna free;
- Trusted by Parents Since 1949;
- Natural Relief from the Discomfort of Teething;
- Natural Ingredients;
- Safe if Swallowed;
- No Sugar;
- No Parabens or SLS;
- No Added Colors;
- Cruelty Free and Vegan;
- Belladonna and Benzocaine Free;
- Made in Australia.
Usage: Wash hands prior to use. Apply a pea-size amount to your finger and spread over the affected area up to 4 times a day or as directed by a doctor.
INCI: Purified Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Xylitol (Organic), Potassium Sorbate, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Flavor (Naturally derived), Citric Acid.