Pre-Spoon GOOtensils, Glacier/Storm - Stage One+Two, NumNum
49,00 zl PLN
- Age: 6+ months;
- Made of Premium Food-Grade Silicone and Nylon;
- Stage One pre-spoon with dimples grabs just enough food;
- Textured surface soothes sore gums;
- Thicker handle designed to comfortably and securely fit a child’s hand;
- Flat design is easier to use than a spoon because there’s no wrong way to hold it;
- Stage Two pre-spoon with channels captures and holds food;
- Dishwasher safe;
- Free from BPA, BPS, Phthalates and PVC
- Meets all safety requirements for the U.S, and the E.U.;
How to use: Introduce stage one pre-spoon (with raised textures) first so child can soothe their sore gums as they are getting acclimated to holding the utensil. Once the child has learned the basic food-to-mouth motion, the stage two pre-spoon, which holds more food, can be used interchangeably for thicker foods.
When to transition to a spoon
Most children get wrist rotation around their second birthday. Wrist rotation unlocks scooping and balancing, allowing the child to properly use a spoon. Some signs that wrist rotation has set in include scooping around the corners of the bowl and successfully maneuvering the spoon to the mouth with more food. If these signs are present, congratulations, your child is ready to graduate to the spoon!