Jack N' Jill Bio Toothbrush, Koala
22,99 zl PLN
The cute and functional toothbrush for kids by Jack N Jill is an innovative product: The handle is made from pure and GMO-free maize starch and the brush head is composed of recycled DuPont nylon bristles. Thus the toothbrush combines eco-friendliness with a child-friendly design. Clean teeth from the very first tooth.
- Jack N Jill recommends replacing the toothbrush every 8 weeks or sooner if illness occurs.
- Snap the toothbrush in two to dispose of the handle in organic waste. The handle takes approximately 90 days to decompose. The brush head can be disposed of in residual waste.
- Note: Do not sterilise the toothbrush in boiling water or in the microwave.
- Age:from first tooth;
- Plastic alternative to standard toothbrushes
- BPA Free
- Non GMO 100% Corn Starch handle - naturally compostable and biodegradable
- Nylon bristles
- Suitable from first tooth
- Made in Australia.
Promote good oral hygiene from an early age with Jack N' Jill. The fluoride-free, natural toothpastes are available in a range of fruity flavours, or plain if you prefer, and all containing mild, hypoallergenic ingredients. Organic calendula is astringent, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial, creating a healthy mouth, teeth and gums. 100% safe for children with no need to spit or rinse. The Aussie-made toothbrushes are all BPA and PVC free, and very cute, too!