Lamp With Music Box and Carousel, Cream
99,00 zl PLN
This lamp combines a classic design with innovative technology. The music box winds up manually and features a functional lamp. Its gentle and warm light will illuminate any darkness.
The music box is wound up by hand. The metal winder can be found on the base of the lamp. Turn the winder clockwise several times for the horses to start rotating and the music to begin playing.This lamp combines a classic design with innovative technology. The music box winds up manually and features a functional lamp. Its gentle and warm light will illuminate any darkness. Use the micro USB cable to charge the lamp. The red LED indicator stays lit when charging. The green LED indicator will light up once the lamp’s battery is fully charged.
Contents of the package:
1. Lamp with a carousel music box
2. Micro USB cable
3. Instructions and warranty information
Rabbit&Friends lamps make a wonderful gift for both parents and their children alike. The stylish box and the decorative parchment paper used to wrap the product make the lamps a ready-made gift. The lamps form a perfect unity with the interior design of a children’s room. When your children are afraid to sleep with the light off, our lamps will gently light up the darkness to dispel their unease. The lamps are also useful during evening toddler care, changing nappies or feeding infants, as there is no need to turn on the main light in the room.
Must have for every mom!
- Size: 12,1x13,0x15,7 cm;
- Light:warm + changing colors;
- Charging time: ~ 3h;
- Lighting time after full charge: ~ 24h;
- Sleep mode: after 8 hours;
- switch the lamp on and off from a distance,
- adjust the intensity of the light,
- choose between flickering or a gentle change of colour;
- charged via the micro USB cable;
- this product is not a toy. Children under six years of age may use the product under adult supervision only.
- before using the product for the first time, make sure to read the operating instructions, as well as safety and warranty information contained in the user manual supplied with the product.