Organic During-Pregnancy Anti Stretch Mark Cream
69,90 zl PLN
INCA INCHI milk body cream is a specific stretch marks treatment which, through its rich and creamy texture and a thorough massage guarantees long and beneficial results. It can be used during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Thanks to its unique synergistic formula, it firms and restores skin tone and elasticity during and after pregnancy or after a weight loss diet, preventing the sagging of the tissues.Suitable for all skin types, it prevents and combats white or red/purple stretchmarks. For faster results, especially in the presence of striae rubrae (red/purple) marks.
Stretch March Cream Inca Inchi Oil:
– Reduces existing stretch marks on the abdomen, hips, thighs and breasts, helping to restructure the dermal matrix (thanks to Inca Inchi Oil)
– Prevents and counteracts the formation of new stretchmarks with a strong antioxidant and eutrophic action (plants based Phytocomplex)
– Deeply nourishes the skin, making it elastic and soft (thanks to Karitè Butter)
• Perfume without allergens
• physiological pH
• Not comedogenic
- 95% ingredients of organic origin;
- environmentally safe composition and packaging derived from renewable raw materials and recycled materials;
- no ingredients of animal origin - 100% Vegan friendly;
- safe for people allergic to gluten;
- it has the Bio Eco Cosmesi AIAB certificate, which does not allow cosmetics to produce such substances as parabens, SLES, SLS, PEG, EDTA, artificial colors, alkaline soap, synthetic fragrances and chemical ingredients, DEA, MEA, TEA, silicone, polyquaternium, phenoxyethanol and petroleum derivatives;
- without substances from genetically modified plants;
- dermatologically tested;
- has a practical pump for easy application;
- product compliant with the EU regulation (EC 1223/2009), entered into the CPNP register under the number: 1750136;
- made in Italy.
Use: Apply 2-3 times a day, preferably in the morning and evening, to the areas most prone to stretch marks - abdomen, breasts, hips, thighs. Massage gently with circular movements until completely absorbed. During pregnancy, intensive massage and mechanical pressure on the abdomen should be avoided. It is recommended to use the milk up to several months after delivery. In the case of a cesarean section, wait a few weeks before applying the product to the scar area.
INCI: Aqua (Water), Glycine Soja Oil*, Glycerin (Oliv oil), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (karite' butter)*, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil (Inca Inchi seed oil/Inca Omega Oil)*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum (natural gel), Gluconolactone, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Glucose, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum, Tocopherol (Hemp Oil)*, Bisabolol (natural extract from chamomile essential oil), Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydrolyzed Algin, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract (natural seaweed), Maris Aqua, Sodium Hydroxide, Phytic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract (root carrot extract)*, Mel Extract (extract derived form honey)*, Tilia Cordata Flower Extract*
The Italian brand Azeta Bio produces organic cosmetics for daily hygiene and care of infants and children, as well as pregnant women and newly baked mothers. It cares for the good condition of the scalp and hair from the very first moments in my mother's stomach, bringing out the best in nature.
Azeta Bio uses certified organic ingredients to make its products, mainly based on the oil from the plant Inca Inchi (Plukenetia Volubilis Linneo) grown in Peru, belonging to the Euforbiacee family. By choosing organic Azeta Bio products, we protect our health and our health as well as the natural environment.
Azeta Bio offers products in two categories: Baby Line and Mom Line.