Silicone Finger Brush 2 Pack - Stage 1, +6-12m
26,90 zl PLN
A silicone finger brush is ideal for introducing babies to teeth cleaning. Simply pop the Jack N' Jill finger brush on your own finger and clean your baby's first teeth, using small, circular movements. Suitable for use with the Jack N' Jill natural toothpaste. A finger brush is often a preferred choice on babies, allowing greater dexterity to get to those small tooth buds. Plus, babies will often feel more comfortable having a parent's finger in their mouth, rather than a full size toothbrush.
The finger brush is:
- double-sided: one side can be used for brushing the teeth. The smoother side can be used to gently massage the gums.
- perfect for baby or toddlers that have not developed any molar or canine teeth.
- Age: 6-12+m;
- 100% medical/food grade silicone (hypoallergenic and hygienic);
- BPA free;
- PVC free;
- Suitable from first teeth to approximately 18 months;
- Convenient size for travelling;
- Made in Australia.
- Wash with warm, soapy water
- Suitable for sterilising
- Store in clean container when not in use
- Replace every 8 weeks or at first sign of damage
- Not a teething toy, or to be chewed
- Only to be used by an adult on baby/toddler
Promote good oral hygiene from an early age with Jack N' Jill. The fluoride-free, natural toothpastes are available in a range of fruity flavours, or plain if you prefer, and all containing mild, hypoallergenic ingredients. Organic calendula is astringent, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial, creating a healthy mouth, teeth and gums. 100% safe for children with no need to spit or rinse. The Aussie-made toothbrushes are all BPA and PVC free, and very cute, too!