Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
- The condition for using the Online Store is to read and accept the Regulations. You certify that you are: (i) at least 18 years of age; and (ii) of legal age to enter into a binding contract under the law of the country in which you reside. By using the Website, you agree to these terms.
- The Pandababyboo online store, available at https://pandababyboo.com, is run by Regal Sp. z o.o., operating under Regal Sp. z o.o., entered into the National Court Register in Kraków, NIP 9452231441, REGON 384733908.
- These regulations are addressed to Consumers and define the rules and procedure for concluding a Distance Sale Agreement with the Consumer via the Store. The condition for using the Online Store is to read and accept the Regulations.
- The buyer (customer) is obliged to: a) not to provide or transmit content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, is defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties; b)use the store in a way that does not interfere with its functioning, in particular through the use of specific software or devices; c)use the store in a way that is not inconvenient for other Buyers and for the Seller; d)use of any content contained in the store only for personal use; e)use the store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the regulations, as well as the general principles of netiquette.
- The Buyer may use the option of remembering his data by the Online Store in order to facilitate the process of placing another Order. For this purpose, the Buyer should register and provide the Password necessary to access his Customer Account. The Login and Password are a sequence of characters determined by the Buyer, who is obliged to keep them secret and protect them against unauthorized access by third parties. The Buyer can view, correct, update data and delete the Customer Account in the Online Store at any time.
- The Seller uses the mechanism of "cookies", which are saved by the Seller's server on the hard drive of the Customer's end device when using the Online Store by customers. The use of "cookies" is aimed at the correct operation of the Online Store on the Customers' end devices. Each customer may disable the "cookies" mechanism in the web browser of his end device. The Seller indicates that disabling the "cookies" mechanism may, however, cause difficulties or prevent the use of the Store's Website.
- All rights to the Online Store, including proprietary copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, its Internet domain, patterns, forms and photos presented in the Online Store for the purpose of presenting the Goods belong to the Seller, and their use may only take place in the manner specified and in accordance with the Regulations and with the consent of the Seller expressed in writing.
- The Seller declares that the public nature of the Internet and the use of electronic services may involve the risk of obtaining and modifying customer data by unauthorized persons, therefore customers should use appropriate technical measures to minimize the above-mentioned risks. In particular, they should use anti-virus programs and programs protecting the identity of Internet users. The Seller never asks the Customer to provide him with the Password in any form.
- Sales Agreements are concluded under Polish law and in Polish and English languages.
- Consumer - a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller as part of the Store, the subject of which is not directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Seller - Regal Sp z o.o., operating under Regal Sp. z o.o., NIP9452231441. The Seller is the owner of the Online Store.
- Customer (Buyer) - each entity making purchases through the Store.
- Entrepreneur - a natural person, legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the separate law of which grants legal capacity, performs business activity on its own behalf, uses the Store and makes a purchase from the Seller directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Store - an online store run by the Seller at the internet address https://pandababyboo.com.
- Sales contract - a contract concluded with the Customer at a distance, as part of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the conclusion of the contract.
- Regulations - these Store regulations.
- Order - Customer's declaration of intent submitted via the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding a Contract for the Sale of Goods or Goods with the Seller, indicating its essential terms, made using the Basket.
- Account - customer account in the Store, it contains data provided by the customer and information about orders placed by him in the store.
- Registration form - a form available in the Store that allows you to create an Account.
- Order form - an interactive form available in the Store that allows you to place an Order, in particular by adding Goods to the Cart and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
- Shopping Cart - an element of the Store's software in which the Goods selected for purchase are visible, and it is also possible to determine and modify the Order data, in particular the quantity of goods.
- Goods/Items - a movable item / service available in the Store which is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
- Sales Agreement - a contract for the sale of the Goods concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Online Store.
- Order Processing Time - the time during which the Order is completed by the Seller and then issued to the carrier. The Order Processing Time does not include the delivery time, i.e. the time between the delivery of the Order to the carrier and its release to the Customer. The order processing time is counted from the moment of obtaining a positive payment authorization.
- Working days - days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Password - a string of letters, numbers or other characters selected by the Customer during Registration in the Online Store, used to secure access to the Customer Account in the Online Store.
Contact with the Seller and method of communication:
a) by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
b) by mail, address for service: Długa 45/2a str., 31-147 Krakow, Poland
The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph.
creating an account
- To create an Account in the Store, you must complete the Registration Form. Registration is made by the Customer via an interactive form, which is available in the Online Store in the ordering tab. When completing the form, the customer complies with the relevant messages displayed in the form when completing it. The customer is obliged to provide his real data, in particular data marked as mandatory, and then activates the "Register" button. Upon confirmation of Registration sent to the Customer's e-mail address, an agreement for the provision of electronic services of keeping the Account with the Seller is concluded for an indefinite period.
- Creating an Account in the Store is free of charge.
- Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and Password set in the Registration Form.
- The Customer may at any time, without giving a reason and without incurring any fees, delete the Account by sending an appropriate request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail or in writing to the addresses provided in Contact with the Store.
- The Customer is not obliged to carry out the Registration procedure in order to place the Order.
- The Seller may terminate the Account maintenance agreement with a 7-day notice period if the Customer violates the provisions of the Regulations or generally applicable law.
- During the registration, the Customer may voluntarily consent to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes by checking the appropriate box in the registration form. In this case, the Seller clearly informs about the purpose of collecting the Customer's personal data, as well as about the known or expected recipients of such data.
- How we use your information? First and foremost pandababyboo uses the information you provide us to fulfill your orders and respond to your inquiries. We may also use your information to send you special promotions and information about other products you may enjoy, to remind you of uncompleted orders and to send you our newsletter if you choose to receive it. You have the ability to easily request that you stop receiving promotions, offers and our newsletter.
placing an order
- The information contained in the Online Store is not an offer within the meaning of the Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code, but constitutes an invitation to submit offers by customers.
- In order to place an Order: a) select the Product that is the subject of the Order, and then click the "Add to Cart" button (or equivalent);
- b) log in or use the option of placing an Order without registration;
- c) if the option of placing an Order without registration has been chosen - fill in the Order Form by entering the details of the Order recipient and the address to which the Goods are to be delivered, select the type of shipment (the method of delivery of the Goods), enter the invoice data, if different from the recipient's details;
- d) click the "Order and pay" button and confirm the order by clicking on the link sent in the e-mail;
- e) choose one of the available payment methods and, depending on the method of payment, pay for the order within a specified period.
Payment can be made via Blue Media S.A., PayPal, Stripe or bank transfer, payment on delivery.
Regal Sp. z o. o. IBAN: PL 76 1090 1665 0000 0001 4367 6604, SWIFT CODE: WBKPPLPP Currency: EURO (€) / Zloty (PLN)
The value of the goods does not include the shipping cost determined by the Seller. All European Union countries are shipped on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis, which means taxes and duties are included in the final price. All international orders may be subject to delays due to customs procedures and be subject to additional costs for import taxes in your country. We recommend contacting your local customs office for more information.
- You can pay for the order placed, depending on the Buyer's choice:
- By ordinary transfer to the Seller's bank account.
- Cash on delivery(local only)
Via the payment platform::
- Shopify Payments Options:
- Credit Cards:
- * Visa
- * Visa Electron
- * Mastercard
- * MasterCard Electronic
- * Maestro”
- If you choose to pay via the Shopify Payments payment platform, Blue Media S.A. is your online payment provider.
- If you choose to pay using the Shopify Payments payment platform, your online payment provider is PayPal or Stripe.
- If the Buyer selects payment in advance, the order must be paid within 3 Business Days of placing the order.
- The seller informs that in the case of some payment methods, due to their specificity, payment for the order by this method is possible only immediately after placing the order.
- By making purchases in the Store, the Buyer accepts the use of electronic invoices by the Seller. The buyer has the right to withdraw his acceptance.
execution of the sales contact
- The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed an Order using the Order Form in the Online Store.
- After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation takes place by sending the Customer an appropriate e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address provided when placing the Order, which contains at least the Seller's declaration of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for implementation and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt of the above e-mail by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
- If the customer chooses: a) electronic payments The customer is obliged to make the payment within 3 business days from the date of the Sale Agreement - otherwise the order will be canceled; b) payment on delivery upon delivery, the Customer is obliged to make the payment upon delivery.
- If the Customer has chosen a delivery method other than personal collection, the Goods will be sent by the Seller within the time specified in its description, subject to point 6, the date is counted from the moment the funds are credited to the Seller's bank account, in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
- When ordering Goods with different delivery times, the delivery date is the longest given date.
- The start of the period for delivery of the Goods to the Customer is counted as follows: a) If the Customer chooses the electronic payment method - from the date the payment is credited to the Seller's bank account;
- b) If the Customer chooses the method of payment on delivery - from the date of the Sale Agreement;
- c) If the Customer chooses to collect the Goods in person, the Goods will be ready for collection by the Customer within the time specified in the description of the Goods. The Customer will be additionally informed by the Seller about the readiness of the Goods for collection by sending an appropriate e-mail to the Customer's e-mail address provided when placing the Order.
- In the case of ordering Goods with different dates of readiness for collection, the date of readiness for collection is the longest given date.
- The delivery of the Goods takes place Worldwide.
- The delivery of the Goods to the Customer is payable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. The costs of delivery of the Goods (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services) are indicated to the Customer on the Online Store's website in the "Delivery costs" tab and when placing the Order, including when the Customer expresses his will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
- Personal collection of the Goods by the Customer is free of charge(Local Only).
- The consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The running of the period specified in paragraph 1 begins with the delivery of the Goods to the Consumer to the address indicated by him.
- The consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting to the Seller a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement. To meet the deadline for withdrawing from the Agreement, it is enough for the Consumer to send a statement before the expiry of this period.
- The statement may be sent by traditional mail or electronically by sending the statement to the Seller's e-mail address.The declaration may also be submitted on the form, the editable design of which is in the "Complaints and returns" tab, but it is not obligatory.
- Consequences of withdrawal from the Agreement: a) In the event of withdrawal from a Distance Agreement, the Agreement shall be considered void; b) In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall immediately return to the Consumer, not later than within 7 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the Agreement, all payments made by him, including the costs of delivering the goods, except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller.
- The seller refunds the payment using the same method of payment as used by the consumer, unless the consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him.
- The Seller may withhold the reimbursement until receipt of the Goods or until proof of its return is provided to him, whichever occurs first.
- The consumer should return the Goods to the following address: ul. Siewna 30B lok. 10, 31-231, Kraków, no later than 30 days from the date on which he informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline will be met if the Consumer sends back the Goods before the 30-day period has expired.
- The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the Items, including the costs of returning the Items, if, due to their nature, the Items could not be returned by regular mail. The consumer is only responsible for reducing the value of the Good resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Item.
- If, due to the nature of the Goods, they cannot be returned by regular mail, information about this, as well as about the costs of returning the Goods, will be included in the description of the Goods in the Store.
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to the Agreement: a) in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the Consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
- b) in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
- c) in which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf-life;
- d) for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully provided the service with the express consent of the Consumer, who has been informed before the commencement of the service that after the performance of the service by the Seller, he will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement;
- e) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the Agreement;
- f) in which the subject of the service are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things;
- g) in which the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the conclusion of the sales contract, and the delivery of which may take place only after 30 days and the value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the Seller has no control;
- h) in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery;
- i) for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription agreement;
- j) for the delivery of digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium, if the performance began with the Consumer's express consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing the Seller about the loss of the right to withdraw from the Contract.
complaint and warranty
- The Sales Agreement covers new Items.
- The Seller is obliged to provide the Customer with an item free from defects.
- In the event of a defect in the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to make a complaint. If the Product has a defect, the Customer may:
- Complaints should be submitted in writing or electronically to the addresses of the Seller provided in these Regulations.
- It is recommended to include in the complaint, inter alia, a brief description of the defect, circumstances, including the date, its occurrence, details of the customer submitting the complaint, and the customer's request in relation to the defect of the goods.
- The Seller will respond to the complaint immediately, no later than within 14 days, and if he does not do so within this period, it is considered that the Customer's request was considered justified.
- Goods returned as part of the complaint procedure should be sent to the address: str. Siewna 39B lok.10, 31-231 Krakow, Poland.
- In order to facilitate the complaint procedure, the Product under complaint should be delivered together with the proof of purchase and complaint notification (i.e. indication of the person submitting the complaint, request to settle the complaint and indication of the defect of the Product).
- If a guarantee has been granted for the Product, information about it, as well as its content, will be included in the description of the Product in the Store. If the product has a warranty card, the Seller will attach this card to the sold Item.
dealing with complaints
- Detailed information on the possibility for the Consumer to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress and the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Voivodeship Inspectorates of Inspection Handlowa and at the Internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection.
- The consumer has the following exemplary possibilities of using extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress: a) The consumer is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court referred to in art. 37 of the Act of December 15, 2000 on the Trade Inspection, with a request to settle a dispute arising from the Agreement concluded with the Seller; b) The consumer is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection, in accordance with art. 36 of the Act of December 15, 2000 on the Trade Inspection, with a request to initiate mediation proceedings on the amicable settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller; c) The consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving the dispute between him and the Seller, also using the free assistance of a poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers) .
- If the dispute concerns a defect in the Goods, it should be borne in mind that the use of the assistance of a consumer court operating at the Trade Inspection is possible after the complaint process with the Seller is completed.
- Disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer, who is not also a Consumer, shall be submitted to the court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Seller.
- Modifications to the services and prices. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Product information. Pandababyboo products displayed on the Site are available in select stores in Europe aand select markets outside the Europe. In some cases, merchandise displayed for sale on the Site may not be available in all stores.
- Product protection. No rights in any design aspect of, or incorporated in, any Products shall pass to you except as an integral part of the Products themselves. You agree that you will not copy or reproduce, or cause to be copied or reproduced, directly or indirectly, any Products (including fabrics and materials used in connection with the Products); construction or fabrication of the Products; packaging for the Products; or print designs incorporated in the Products.
- The restrictions set forth in this provision shall apply whether or not such Products, packaging and/or print designs are protected or protectable under copyright, patent or trademark law.
- In the case of Products, or portions thereof, that are not protected by law (e.g., copyright, patent or trademark), such restrictions shall apply until three years following your last use of the Site.This Product Protection provision shall survive termination of this Agreement.
- Third-party trademarks, trade names, product names and logos, contained in this website may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- Pandababyboo strives to provide accurate descriptions of Products displayed on the Site. pandababyboo does not, however, warrant that the descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. If a product offered on the Site is not as described, your sole remedy is to return the item for a refund of the purchase price plus tax and related delivery costs.
- The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, that is: changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods - to the extent to which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller will inform the Customer about each change at least 7 days in advance. Information about the change will be on the store's website.
- Orders placed before the amendments to the Regulations come into force are implemented in accordance with the current content of the Regulations.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the act on the provision of electronic services; the act on consumer rights, the act on the protection of personal data.
- All materials, including graphic elements, the composition of these elements, trademarks and others, available in the Store are the subject of exclusive rights, in particular, are subject to protection of copyright and industrial property rights. The use of materials available in the Store in any form requires the consent of the Seller each time.
- The customer has the right to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and written and other materials that appear as part of the Site (collectively, the “Contents”) are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by pandababyboo. The Site as a whole is protected by copyright and trade dress and all worldwide rights, titles and interests in and to the Site are owned or licensed by pandababyboo. All other pandababyboo trademarks appearing on this Site are trademarks of pandababyboo or its licensors.
The Contents of the Site, and the Site as a whole, are solely for personal, non-commercial (other than for the purchase of merchandise from the Site) use by the users of the Site. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site only for your personal use. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is given to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the Site, or any related software.
Please send any concerns regarding our privacy practices or this statement to: email@example.com
©2019 Regal Sp.z o.o.. All Rights Reserved